PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Last Modified: October 4th, 2018
- Acceptance of the Terms of Service
- By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Services Provided by Company
By accessing, using, registering for, submitting information or requests through, or purchasing anything from or through the Company or through the use of this Website, you expressly acknowledge and agree to the following:
- THE COMPANY IS NOT AN INVESTEMENT TOOL OR VENUTRE CAPITALIST FIRM, LAW FIRM OR FINANCIAL SEFVICES FIRM AND HAS NO FIDICUARY DUTY TO YOU IN ANY FORM.
- The Company is a technology company that provides software tools and interfaces, in conjunction with its own professional network to find grant money and to connect its users (including you) with independent grant writers (collectively, the “Provider” or “Providers”).
- The Company uses its own proprietary software, technology, and methods to facilitate, enhance and make more efficient, the interaction between you and the Providers you may work with through the Company or the Website.
- You may request, through the Company or Website, certain grant writing services from Providers (the “Services”).
- To request Services, you agree to provide to the Company detailed information of the specific Services needed. To request a Project, you agree to provide to the Company detailed information and specifications for the Project in which you are seeking the grant (collectively, the “Specifications”), which shall include at least the following:
- Specifications Name, Email, Project Overview, Phone or Skype ID, Project type (mobile/web), Project Start Date.
- You further agree to utilize the questionnaires provided through the Website and to work with, and provide information to, Company representatives, as the Company may reasonably request, to finalize the Specifications.
- Once Specifications have been finalized and approved by you and the Company, your request for Services is posted to an online community of Providers, which is a part of the Website that is accessible only to Providers. Providers will have access to details about the Services you requested and, if applicable, the Project, along with the Specifications.
- One or more Providers may contact you directly about certain details for the Services and the Project, and you agree to respond to Providers with detains and information within a reasonable period of time.
- Once a Provider agrees to perform the Services you requested through the Website, and you agree to have such Provider perform the Services, you and the Provider shall enter into a binding agreement for service, the form of which shall be provided by the Company. The Agreement will indicate a starting date on which Provider is to commence performance of the Services (the “Start Date”)
- The completion date for Services not involving a Project may differ based on complexity, and the timing for non-Project related Services will be mutually agreed upon by you and the Provider you are contracting with.
- No binding contract will be created between you and any Providers simply by you accessing, using, registering for, submitting information or payment through, or otherwise interacting with the Company or Website.
- No contract or relationship will exist between you and any Providers you connect or interact with through the Company or the Website unless and until you and such Provider mutually agree to such a contract or relationship.
- The Company is not (and shall never be) a party to any relationship, engagement, or agreement that may arise between you and a Provider through your interaction with the Company and/or the Website.
- To ensure the greatest degree of confidentiality between you and the Provider you engaged to perform services, we encourage you to contact, communicate and work directly with that Provider. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR, ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR INTERACTION WITH THE COMPANY, THE WEBSITE, OR ANY PROVIDER YOU MAY INTERACT WITH THROUGH THE COMPANY AND/OR WEBSITE.
- While the Company reasonably vets each Provider who intends to interact with you and other users of the Website and/or provid services through our platform, all such Providers are not employees, contractors or agents of the Company. Rather, all such Providers are independent software development services providers who have no affiliation with the Company. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT PROVIDERS YOU MAY WORK WITH HAVE ANY UNIQUE SKILLS THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR YOUR SPECIFIC PROJECT.
- The Company does not warrant or guarantee that Providers maintain, or are covered by, insurance policies, whether general liability, errors and omissions, data breach, or any other type of insurance coverage.
- Providers who offer their services through the Company and/or the Website may be subject to laws, regulations, rules and restrictions in the U.S. state or country where such Provider is located. The Company does not warrant, guarantee, or provide any assurances of Provider compliance with applicable laws. You are solely and exclusively responsible for ensuring that any Provider you interact with through the Company or Website is compliant with applicable laws, regulations, rules or restrictions in providing services to you.
- Though the Website may provide you with access to information and with customer service throughout your use of our interface, the Company and its employees, contractors, officers, directors, managers or members are never (and never will be) your agents or representatives at any time, in any capacity.
- Accordingly, you expressly agree to NOT hold the Company liable for any damages that may arise from any advice, opinions, work products or services (including any errors and omissions) that you received or may receive through your interaction with the Company or your use of the Website.
- By requesting, soliciting, and/or utilizing services of Providers, whether through your interaction with the Company, the Website, or otherwise, you expressly agree to NOT hold the Company liable for any damages that may arise from the services or software that you receive.
- Consulting Services a) At your request, the Company may provide consulting services to you, to assist you with your specific needs or requirements. All such consulting services are offered or provided by the Company for additional consideration, which shall either be the Company’s standard hourly rate then in effect, or a fee mutually agreed upon by you and us prior to commencement of such consulting services.
- THE COMPANY IS SUBJECT TO ITS OWN NON-DISCLOSURE POLICY THAT MAY BE FOUND HERE: www.grantscribe.com/nda
- Payment; Storage of Funds You may have the ability submit payment for Services (including Projects) through the Website, which are to be performed by one or more Providers, following mutual review and acceptance. In the event that you make such a purchase and/or provide payment through the Website, you acknowledge and expressly agree to the following: a) The Company is NOT a party to any agreement or engagement for the performance of services entered into between you and any Provider.
- No binding contract will be created between you and any Providers solely with the act of submitting payment through the Website.
- All funds paid by you are deposited and stored at a major U.S. bank in an account held by the Company.
- The fees paid by you will be held by the Company until the Services requested by you have been i) performed; ii) tendered by a Provider as documented in the specifications; iii) and accepted by you. At which point the amount of the funds that have been earned by the Provider with whom you have contracted to provide the agreed-upon services will be paid to the Provider.
- Refunds You are eligible to receive a full refund of the amount paid by you, subject to the following conditions, limitations and policies: a) All funds paid by you are fully refundable until they are earned by the Providers performing the Services requested by you. b) Generally, Providers earn their fees once they substantially complete the Services that you requested and contracted for. c) All funds paid by you will be refunded to you, in full, before any Provider has undertaken to perform the Services. d) All amounts for third party fees and costs, including, materials, and other costs and fees that may reasonably be expected to accrue (collectively, without limitation, the “Additional Costs”) are considered earned once: i) the underlying goods or services have been commissioned or ordered by the Provider; ii) they are paid for by the Provider; or iii) they are considered owed to a third party by the Provider whom has undertaken to perform the Services you requested. Once earned, all Additional Costs are strictly non-refundable e) If you are unresponsive to the repeated and reasonable requests of the Provider you have contracted with for information, input, materials, additional details or other items in furtherance of the Services, the Provider may elect to stop providing Services. In this event, ten percent (10%) of the total amount paid by you shall be considered earned, and the remainder will be refunded to you. f) If a Provider tenders a Project to you, and you are not satisfied with the result, you may request a Company review of the Project for compliance with Specifications and generally accepted guidelines of software development. The Company agrees to complete a good faith review of the Project.
By accessing, using, registering for, submitting information through, or purchasing anything from or through the use of this Website, you expressly acknowledge and agree to the following:
- We will not share or disclose any content you submit to us for any purpose other than to connect you with Providers and to assist you in working with such Providers. Our Non-Disclosure policy can be found here: www.grantscribe.com/nda
- We may share or disclose any content you submit to us with the Company’s internal staff (including employees and independent contractors), on an as-needed basis, to assist in connecting you with Providers and to assist you in working with such Providers.
- You reserve all of the intellectual property rights to the content that you submit to through the Website.
- Despite the foregoing, we reserve the right to disclose the information you provide to Us, through your use of the Website or otherwise, if we are compelled to do so by a court order, at the request of a government agency, or by other requirement of the law, if we, in good faith, believe such disclosure is advisable and necessary.
- Accessing the Website and Account Security
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
- You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- Intellectual Property Rights To Website Content
- The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) that are created by the Company, are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are expressly reserved by the Company.
The Grantscribe name, logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Prohibited Uses
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. vi. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- Reliance on Information Posted a) The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. c) This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Changes to the Website We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Georgia in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You warrant that the content you submit to us, whether through the Website or otherwise:
- Is not illegal or unlawful.
- Is not known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Does not infringe anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
- Does not contain any computer virus, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- Shall not give rise to legal action whether against you, us, or any other third party.
- Does not violate any agreements you may have with any third party
- Is not, and has NEVER been, the subject of any threatened, pending, or actual legal action of any kind or of any other similar complaint.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND PROVIDES ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTIES OR GUARRANTIES WHATSOEVER IN RELATION TO ANY ADVICE, OPINIONS, WORK PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (OR FOR THE CONSEQUENCES THEREOF) THAT YOU RECEIVED OR MAY RECEIVE FROM PROVIDERS, WHETHER THROUGH YOUR INTERACTION WITH THE COMPANY, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE.
- THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation on Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ADVICE, OPINIONS, WORK PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (OR FOR THE CONSEQUENCES THEREOF) THAT YOU RECEIVED OR MAY RECEIVE FROM PROVIDERS, DELAYS IN COMPLETION OR AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, WHETHER THROUGH YOUR INTERACTION WITH THE COMPANY, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- If any controversy or claim arising out of, or in any way related to, this Agreement is not resolved in a reasonable manner, at the request of either Party, the matter will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration panel (the “Arbitrator”) shall consist of one (1) arbitrator. Each Party shall appoint one neutral arbitrator, and those two arbitrators shall agree upon and appoint the neutral Arbitrator who will preside over the matter. In the event that the Parties or their appointed arbitrators cannot reach agreement on the Arbitrator for any reason, the Parties shall request that the American Arbitration Association appoint the Arbitrator according to its rules and procedures. The arbitration will take place in Fulton County, Georgia (or another location mutually agreed upon by the Parties). The arbitration award will be valid and binding upon the parties, and judgment thereon may be entered and enforced as a final judgment in any court with competent jurisdiction.
- However, claims by Grantscribe for injunctive relief or other equitable relief may be filed in the state or federal courts of Georgia (or any other jurisdiction selected by Grantscribe for such action) for an order effective until the conclusion of arbitration and enforcement of the arbitration award, and such claims may be filed without a good faith attempt to resolve the issues underlying such claims.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
- Waiver and Severability
Your Comments, Concerns and Requests
This website is operated by Grantscribe, LLC. All feedback, comments, questions, requests for technical support, requests for information and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to:
If by Mail:
741 Monroe Dr NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
If by E-Mail: email@example.com